Sunday 7 July 2013

Kiyo Doll is in progress!

Hello!! Guess what guys I received my eyes at last! (Purple ones anyway :-P) soo I'm just going to make Kiyo with these instead of the green~

Here's how small they are! Cute ey? These are 8mm BJD eyes. 


They are smaller than I realised but it's been soooo much easier to work with my doll is coming along so quickly, it's hot weather too which is making the clay dry super fast!


Aww kiyos a little newborn alien at the moment!! Haha

I've already structured the neck ( ^ω^ )


I am so excited to paint the face as I got a new paintbrush! It's the thinnest one I've found. I have to take very good care of it as thin paintbrushes are so easy to accidentally bend and stay a funny shape! Then they are useless!


Alex's mum gave me these beautiful flowers! They are so nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment