Tuesday 23 July 2013

Captains finished! Cinema + Beach!! ✧

I finished Captains trousers + sash!!! :)


After this I worked on the boots! I stuffed the legs with cotton so they wouldn't look inhumanly skinny!! 


I stayed up till 3am doing that! (It's a tough life, ha!) Originally I was thinking of using black and fur at the edges of the boots..but my black fabric disappeared! :| so I used this yellow fabric an thought I'd paint over them brown, but everyone said they looked nice like this? Still unsure whether I should do fur on the trims? :3
I'm gonna add more detail to the jacket and might stuff the arms cause they look so skinny! -w-

Alexander finally can be united with his love! ♡

They're just the cutest couple ever, no?!


They are hugging all the time now! Kehee :3
So happy with how Captain turned out!


Just to note this as people ask this a few times ~ (even though I say so already) I don't think I made it very clear though. But, just to confirm, the entire doll is made by me, I don't create the eyes or hair, they are brought separately, (if I knew a glass blower and had a pet alpaca I would totally use that to my advantage ;D) As you see on here though, I create my dolls from a lump of clay , wire, wool, fabrics, glass eyes, acrylic paints and that's all, maybe a few craft bits for clothes ^_^

Oh~ I went to see "now you see me" at the cinema with friends about a week ago! It was quite good! Worth going to see, not so same-y same-yy storyline as a lot if films are these days lol.
Though there are quite a few movies I want to see!
•the conjuring
•kick ass 2 (omggg) (prob wont be amazing as first but RED MIST!!)
•the wolverine (I love x-men soo much ;_;)
Um I think that's all I have in my mind ATM do wanna see that World war Z and the other film with will smith but I can't remember it. I wanna see Ezylim(think its called that) too!

But yeah! I enjoyed Now you see me! Idk if I'd be bothered to watch it again. But it's an interesting film :3

Also for the first time ever I went to the theatre!!!!! I saw "noises off" it was so funny, I really enjoyed it, theatre is good!!!!! I will defiantly go there more!


Aand I went to the BEACH!!!! ( ̄▽ ̄)
I loved it so much! I could lay in the sand for hours! Which I pretty much did! I haven't been to the beach in forever so it was very nice! :3 though it felt like a dream, unreal, (I didn't have a sense of danger cause this lol..) maybe it was all that sun :-P
It was quite a big beach! Loads of people were there though ;( 

For some reason I can't post more pics so i'll continue this post with another!!!! (●ↀωↀ●)✧

No comments:

Post a Comment