Sunday 23 February 2014

Good Things Review + my skin recommendations ♡

Hey guys! I thought I'd do a little review on a few things I like at the moment! I hope it is of some use to you as well!

I've had bad skin (acne) for years and found so much trouble with finding good products! >_< maybe you can even help me out too, hahha!

Anyway a lot of products just make my skin worse which is the biggest problem since whenever I find a product that fits me, soon it gets discontinued =_=

Anyway! even with medication my skin isn't 100% so I still search for things to make it better!

I started using "Good Things Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator" Papaya & Licorice which has been so kind to my skin! It really does clean deep and gets rid of all make up residue without being harsh on my skin :D it does contain micro exfoliating beads but they are so gentle you can use this every morning and night. It's retail price is £5.00 and I would say it is very worth it, also it smells so amazing! 

I like this stuff so much I decided to buy the Mattifying Moisturiser yesterday!

This also smells veryy lovely! But if your put off absolutely by products smelling then maybe it's not for you.. anyway the formula absorbs quite quick and is definitely non-greasy. Also I had no problems with applying this under foundation. This could possibly be my new favourite moisturiser~ but I shall make up my mind when I have se it for a longer time!

Also I found a few days ago another colour 'Pears Transparent Soap' it's usually in an orange colour (Sandalwood is used in it if I recall correctly) but this one was in green colour. It states it gets rid of excess oil but doesn't dry out skin as it replaces the natural oils in your skin.

I found this pic on the web. It appears there's a blue one also!
I know people usually say soap drys out your skin but that's definitely not the case with this.. it's very gentle on your skin and whenever I have ever used it, it has improved the look of my skin and seems to have even made my scars look better o__O

Also AVOID CLEARASIL AT ALL COSTS lol. The chemicals are so harsh in it, those products have always made my skin worse or really red :'( 
for some reason any products actually made for acne make my skin worse (also have heard the sane from other people) so I always stay away from those products. Or it could be because my acne is not severe? 

For bad scars I'd recommend Bio-oil & Cocoa butter! they make such an amazing & FAST difference! ☆

I hope I have been of some help to you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment