Sunday 23 February 2014

eBay haul, An cafe 2014 & updates!

I bought a new wig off eBay a while ago! It has now arrived along with many other wonderful items I purchased. ٩꒰。•◡•。꒱۶

This was originally a medium/short curly Lolita style wig. It was priced for around £10. It looks just like in the photo. The only problem with this wig is I found quite a lot of hair brushed out when styling it. But to be honest, I didn't expect high quality when it was so cheap.

Before purchasing I planned to straight it & cut the fringe shorter into the style I wanted! (Sorta like LM.C Maya~style)

This is how long it was before I cut it! Also do you like my horns? they are from eBay as~well! (Price: £1.60. Steal★)

Introducing my new hats from H&M! I got them in the sale. Both for £3.00~ another steal★

No.1: Black 
No.2: Camo print

Overall I am pretty happy with my wig! It looks kinda shiny in natural light but I'm sure I can get rid of the shine with talcum powder or something.

Random eBay bargain I won! Pirates of the Caribbean necklace for 1p LOL 
it's so beautiful! lots of people complement it and can't believe it when I tell them I got it for 1p !!!!! ♡ 

Also I bought a shirt in the Sheinside.com sale! I chose the free shipping and was surprised that it got to me very fast!
^i flipped the 1st image so you could see it properly
I use the word "lame" a lot so I thought I'd have to buy this! XD 
Tryingtobrainwashpeopletousethisternmore.
And it's cute, and its pink.

So my verdict on Sheinside.com ; I will be a returning customer! They have so many nice clothes for great prices! Thanks Sheinside! ♡

Also I bought a Bowie shirt from HMV! ☆

aaaand it other news, I have finally finished reading the hobbit! now I'm going to watch all 3 LOTR movies! well. I just watched the first one, so the other two, looool

I also saw this poster in HMV and had to buy it! 

I won't spoil the end of the hobbit till the next movie is out loL

oh and I am up-to-date on the game of thrones! April can't come any faster ;(

Also I am not just seeing this time, but meeting An cafe in 12 days! oh my nyappy, what shall I say to Yuki..? ꒰*´∀`*꒱

I got my I.D renewed finally! Now I exist and I'm an adult!

 ps~) I haven't started on my new doll yet! I want to sketch him first, but I can't get around to finishing my work. I am trying to use all my spare time in this but a few things are making me quite busy at the moment and I have to cover holidays at work, so even less spare time. And just thinking about An Cafe is making me excited/nervous! So I am trying to keep up to date with this as best as I can! Sorry to keep you waiting! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment