Friday 28 February 2014

✞「LEON」✞

Hello guys! ^-^

So I've finished a sketch for my new doll!
At first I was thinking of making him really cute and magical, but when I started drawing this came out, xD 


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Name: Leon. 
Age: 2018.
Status: Lord.
Race: Half Demon & Dark Elf.
Strong point: Magic.
Weak point: Yet to be known.
Personality traits: Enchanting & mysterious, but very cruel and unpredictable. Feared by all kinds. 
Favorite thing to do: Collect skulls from Orgs. (These are fashioned on his belt)
Least Favorite thing to do: Meet a human.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I am really excited to make him now!
Here's a coloured concept:

(bits here and there may change as I go along obviously~ ) I hope you are excited to meet him aswell!! ꒰٩๑˃̶ ᴗ❛ั๑۶꒱ ǂャッホ~イ♬


No comments:

Post a Comment