Wednesday 22 February 2012

New Curly Long Gyaru-Style Wig! :3

I got my wig today! Well, haha, it was meant to be blonde but I was slightly hoping it was darker anyway cause I haven't seen myself with dark hair for years (^ω^)
It is made from a Japanese silk-fibre called kanekalon and feels just like real hair but softer!
The great thing about wigs made from kanekalon is that they can be straightened and styled with ease, they are really good for cosplays and cheaper than genuine-hair wigs. Also they don't have much of a fake-hair shine! Many people always think my wigs are my real hair. Even people who see me most often! (≧∇≦)
I might cut a fringe into it, though I'm a bit scared to!! Practice makes perfect I guess. And considering this was under £10.. ψ(`∇´)ψ
I will take more photos when My lashes and other bits arrive.
I would definately say it was worth its price >w<
 It's great for Lolita or Gyaru styles.
Purchased from eBay if you were wondering! :3

2 comments:

  1. I love that color!! where do you usually go to buy wigs? i like to buy them online, mostly from www.himecastle.com You should check it out and do more wig reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this wig from the Ebay seller outdooronsale365 :3 its really not bad for under £10! they have quite a big selection of wigs too! Oh i shall check it out!! Thankyou :D

    ReplyDelete