Wednesday 22 February 2012

Hair Repair Advice for Heat-Damaged/Bleached Hair.

I sometimes use the John Frieda Sheer Blonde for Platinum hair range to care for my hair when it is damaged! 
 or regularly;
Tressemme thermal recovery I find works wonders for your hair - also lasts a very long time! Their Keratin smooth range is pretty good too. Though my hairdresser-friend said Tressemme contains silicone & that's why it really makes your hair silky :o I'm not really bothered about that.. If you are, salon products are recommendable. Or from a supplier. Expensive but if you don't mind forking out for your hair there's no problem! My guides based on affordable products which work for me!
If you don't like to spend too much on shampoos this is also not bad
schwarzkopf gliss shampoo range is alright! I have 5 bottles. lol
If your hair is like staw or a bit cheesestringy, I would recommend using mayonaisse on your hair! It has worked magic on my hair :D & yes, that's REAL mayonaisse!
Alternatively, if you don't like the smell, you might be able to find this stuff online I discovered recently!

It smells so lovely! Looks partially like an egg-mixture though..don't let it put you off, haha.

Other recommendations is to make sure you always get your split ends trimmed off!
My hair has been amazingly softer since I've had regular cuts. It's actually soft beyond my liking as its in too much good care to back-combe (*`へ´*) I'm sure it will be easier to destroy my hair then to replenish though. Haha!

~~~Hope this helps you dears!~~~
************

No comments:

Post a Comment