Wednesday 15 February 2012

How to get White/Blonde hair.

A lot of people ask me how i got my hair white and my hair is naturally really dark so i'll just post here if it helps anyone! :3

Right! to lighten my hair first i used this:
there is a lot in this bottle so if you got long hair it should be OK!
It's one of the less damaging lighteners I've ever tried on my hair, (I've tried pretty much every lightener sold in stores in the UK can think of :O) it doesn't smell so bad either. It is pretty fast at working and makes your hair a good few shades lighter!
 I originally had enough left over for another two full-head applications, my hair was pretty short at this time!  

First-time it went to a nice light/medium-blonde colour :)
(It was red/brown before this but I can't find pictures =.=)
Then I lightened it again with this to get it even lighter:
 This dye is a little smelly haha! The bottle inside is also very small now :( it used to be a fair size. So you will probably need two if you've got long hair.
It also will make your hair pretty yellow. But thats normal without toned hair.
To get rid of yellow I used this:
This made my hair very silver/grey though :o
like this:
But it is simpiler to use a toner like Directions ^_^
you can also use Directions Lilac to tone it a bit :) it should look this colour:
I love this colour personally! Lilac is a favorite of mine.

The Directions White Toner is really great! It made my hair a little bit violety/grey in places as my hair is so light though. But that fades out after a while.

And there you have it :) hope i helped!
Next post i will write about how I maintain my bleached hair! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment