Wednesday 2 October 2013

|Grey Lenses & Re-tweaking Captain|

I was a but silly as I couldn't find my prescription and ordered wrong lense prescription ;( so now I brought lenses that I can't wear~ and they looks so pretty :( *i tried them on but they gave me a headache*


argh I'm rather annoyed about that >_< I miss wearing lenses but it was my own impatience fault~ damn being blind & going blinder~

Anyways I have been working on the captain in my spare time ^w^

things I edited: 
•re-sew the belts to show more of the waist.
•burned all fraying off.
•painted boots brown.
•made new ENTIRE trousers so the legs are thicker and stitching appears neater! 
•painted detailing on the blue sash. edge detail and writing around the waist.
•painted the nails 
•had to re-do the neck as it broke..
•stuffed body more.
~and still currently re-sewing the entire jacket with black silk~

pictures of the progress so far! :3


sooo much of my time is going Into Captain atm! I have to totally re-do the jacket collar to make it more dramatic~in fact the whole jacket wasn't dramatic enough really~~! I also re-made the cuff kings and plan to add more details so look forwards to finishing that! I'm not going to finish customising him until I feel he is at a standard I can accept. :3 Making every little thing by hand is difficukt!

will update on more progress~sorry for making you wait long~~~





1 comment: