Saturday 31 August 2013

customising Captain!! :D (finally!)

woo~ my circle lenses have been shipped so hopefully get them soon!! ^w^

I feel so tired recently and today I felt really sick ( ꒪Д꒪) I think it's because I forgot to eat.. 

I keep hurting my hand..first I accidentally ripped some skin off with my nail when I opened a packet(damn long nails, but I need them ><) then today I cut my finger on a shelf strip whilst cleaning them x-x imgah I know it's just a little cut but it hurt so much >~<


also my nose/throat have been terrible since I had a cold like 3 months ago lolol. I can breathe out my nose but it feels blocked? and dry >~< hmm why could it be??..

*•*•*•*•*•*

Anyhows!!~ 
I have finally customised the Cap'n ( ^ u ^*)


I made a bandanna (made it look dirty with eyeshadow! :D) and put beads in his hair ♡ looks so much more pirate-y now..!

also I put the bells on his waist !!finallllyyy
(I've felt too lazy to see but my bag broke yesterday so when I fixed that I just want to see everything *^*) I fixed a lump in his leg too lol


you can sorta see the sea-shells I attaché to the waist as well..

also today I added more collar, made fur for the collar, made his arms thicker, attached a chain to his waist and neat-end him up! ^^


ahh! I wanna add more ^_^ I am going to add more to his jacket so it stands to attention more :3

and custom his boots!

*•*•*•*•*•*

I got this awesome bracelet today! *_* it's so nautical and pirate-y!!!!


Also I brought these Maryland cookies today, I thought they'd be a bit eww but they smell and taste so good *_* so fresh! so glad I got Hazelnut ones..mmmm ;)


my hair was violet then pink now it's gone peach~almost white, looks a bit silver? XD basically this


I miss my yellow hair for some reason ;-;
I might just have it pink 💀

No comments:

Post a Comment