Friday 12 July 2013

The captains shirt is complete! ★

Hello! I've been working on clothes for the Cap'n!


I stayed up all night yesterday hand stitching all of this shirt ∑(゚Д゚) actually i went to bed at 3am because i got too tired. My back was breaking! I stitched a see-through cream material into the gap with silk ribbon above it, then sewed the ruffles over that. Added a thin cutting of ribbon over the lace on the neck detail and a bow with a pearl in the middle.
 I wanted to finish it but I got this far:



yeah I can't afford a sewing machine so no easy way out for me ( ̄O ̄;)

It came out quite wwell 
I also made some pretty little gloves with bows and a pearl in the middle :3
I lost my other pearl so I used a gold one for the other hand xD 


Finished the shirt a while ago as my sibling came over & distracted me lol


Just need to do the trousers now!! \(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment