Friday 19 July 2013

Urban Decay Foundation Review!


I never really believed expensive make-up made a hell a lot of a difference but this has changed my opinion. Nothing's ever worked well on my skin from a drugstore. I've always wanted UD make-up and went to look at it today. I let the saleswoman do my make-up and it looked /amazing/ hardly could tell I was wearing any and it matched my skin perfectly. (Im pale as snow cause anaemia) I was expecting not to rly like it as I'm very particular w/ how I do my make-up and usually always hate what others do.
I know these people are trained well obviously, but she did an amazing job, really improved my look! ヾ(*⌒ー⌒*)ノ

The primer felt soo nice. Worked perf. The setting spray was great!! My face is getting terribly sweaty as its been sunny here for a long time now. It definitely made a big difference and kept shine under control, also the eyebrows as mine are drawn, lol. The eyeshadow are soo pretty!! I wanna get me some m00ndust!!! I really want a palette..

She used a brown + dark blonde for my eyebrows, everyone said they look much better (my usual eyebrows I just drew lines w/ eyeliner, ha!)

I will get a brow pencil tho!!!!

She used a bronzer on me too which looked very natural, it was all great!

The BEST thing ever is what just happened right now. I removed it all and my skin looks and feels amazing!! Most the imperfections I had are gone o_O what is this wizardry!!!!! I feel so beautiful!!! Lol!!

Anyhow; I purchased the optical brush + the lightest foundation. (Will defo buy primer + setting spray another day!!)

The optical blur brush is very worth getting! Don't bother getting a cheap brush or sponge; this brush is the best! It left no lines and blended the make-up perfectly!

Anyway even though its pretty expensive (ended up spending around £50) it's worth it if you get bad skin I'd say for sure. Usually I spend about £10 and buy Maybelline Dream Mouse but its terrible for your skin. The lady said it goes on matt and fools people as it dries out your skin and makes it greasy..
which is exactly what happened to me .-.

Goodbye Maybelline!!!

Stay: 4/5 but with primer & setting spray I'd give it a 5!!
Appearance: 5/5 it really appears as If you aren't even wearing make-up!! (I use the optical brush though so idk how it goes on without brush, but if you're gonna spend out on the make-up you may as well purchase the brush)
Colour: 5/5 matched my skin perfectly 
Price: 5/5 considering its quality I think it's reasonable

I should have invested in this before! ^-^;
Will let you guys know how I get on with it over time too. :3

Hope this has been helpful in some way!
Sorry no pics of my face but I didn't like my hair today :(

Goodnight! ★

No comments:

Post a Comment