Tuesday 30 April 2013

Moving home ♪

Hey guys! (^∇^)
Finally moved into my new place! Took a while to sort stuff out and I had to do a lot of shopping as well so I've been pretty busy! I've got to change my address so may take a little longer before I get my new dolly on track! o(;△;)o so bare with me please...

Anyway, this area is really nice and peaceful. My housemates are kind and really funny. It's weird that I have no judgement on anything I do now though.. This feeling will take a while to get used to. Ive been very scatterbrained so not really thought about anything else. All I can think of atm is food and what I need to live (°_°) lmao.

I feel lonely without Alex.

It's nice I can make whatever food I want and eat and buy whatever food I want.!

It's easier to travel to work also as I only need to walk! I feel kinda alien in my own town though. And I don't feel like hanging about anymore I just prefer to go home.

Well, I'm really pumped to work on my new doll! I'm going to purchase a smaller eye-size and see how that turns out. Also I may make more detailed clothes.. I was thinking of using a thinner wire too but I am still fiddling with these ideas so nothing's really set in place.

I wouldn't say there's a correct way in Art if you have the passion for what you're doing. If that makes sense (●´艸`).

Well, will keep you updated on my little adventures. There's a nice park or something nearby here, a castle? I will check it out sometime!

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment