Tuesday 16 April 2013

Alexanders Birthday!

Alexander went to his new home yesterday!

Yesterday was a lot of fun! It was Alex's birthday and ironically Alexanders also..
See what I did there?

I'm very poor atm but I just had to get him something little extra so I got him a box of Thorntons chocolates and later we went for some drinks to celebrate!!o口(・∀・ ) ゴクゴク

The bar owner is absolutely lovely here! He gave us a lot of free drinks, cake and cigarettes ( ^^)Y☆Y(^^ )

And played some Nepalese drums! It was awesome. I drank a lot though I didn't drunk enough to throw up www had to take care of little Alex as he got very ill (*´艸`*)

Went to the doctors finally.. Hope this medication works!

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

💕Well, my next project shall be a Doll of myself.. so you shall meet Kiyo-Doll next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment