Sunday 12 October 2014

Sukekiyo ★ 18.09.2014 ☆ Live in London

Hey! It's been a while again. I've been very busy recently so it's been hard to keep on top of things ꒰๑•ૅૄ•๑꒱!! I need to  organise everything so I can achieve my goals better!!

Anyhow, I forgot to write about the Sukekiyo live show so here it is!!

I went to the London live show at the O2 academy, here was my outfit for the day:


It was such a sunny day! which was nice
even being dressed all in black.. I like the sun :D me & friends did some purikura for memories~ 


Even though I love Kyo to death, I decided against spending money on the VIP upgrade, I just didn't find it worth it to be honest.. It still sounded amazing but without having the chance of meeting the band members I don't really see the point in upgrading.. Polaroids shot from Kyo seemed like a cool trinket though!! :)

Somehow even though I bought merch (which I always find so stressful and makes me anxious! :/) I bought a bandanna, a tote bag & a one of the tour shirts I was eyeing up (and I haven't actually worn yet bc I think it's too pretty LOL) 
After that I went inside and managed to get front row somehow o_O and even more better it was near the right side which was a perfect view of Kyo and where all the band members come onto stage from, so I was quite pleased with that :D


I was half expecting to get crushed and die by excited fans when they came onto stage, but surprisingly the fans were super calm, and surprisingly respectful! (nice surprise!) 


my phone isn't the best at taking pics haha. It was such a entrancing and beautiful performance, mesmerising, so much so I could hardly get my eyes to blink whilst watching Kyo's performance. It was full with emotion and expression, simply enthralling, amazing. The vocals were perfect, mind-blowing, heart breaking. Kyo is such a great artist, he blew even my expectations away.
Fangirl moment outta the way: Also, I got to see him smile. And I think he looked at me, but maybe I just want to believe he did.

Well, It's definitely up there in my favourite lifetime experiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment