Sunday 30 March 2014

Leon under way~ ★

I have started work on Leon!
So this clay is quite interesting~~~ it is easy to work with, but it does take a long time to dry (3days)
(though obviously making smaller parts will dry faster ^-^)
its a strange texture, kinda seems sandy-like. It seems to dry very light, which is a great thing :3

Leons horns being added after his face was finished ~~~


he looks kinda evil barefaced doesn't he? haha.


I tried to make his face as smooth as i could.. the only thing that i didn't like about using this clay was that it didn't quite get as a smooth result as my other clay :(
after i started on his face-up ^-^ I had to re-do his eye brows as I messed them up ~_~
eventually after re-paints and sanding i managed to fix the mistakes i made.
and when he was dry I began on his hair~!
and thats his head all completed!! :3 
im currently working on his body~ i shopped for some fabrics for his clothes already~
I got an aqua transparent fabric for his cloak, velvety brown for his waistcoat & bracers, an English green for his trousers, and a stretchy white fabric for his shirt underneath ^-^
I can't wait to finish Leon~ i hope he is impressive >_<
I accidentally made him taller than crow.. I don't understand how because i measured him up to be the same height as Alexander and Crow is bigger than Alexander. Why do I keep somehow making them bigger.. I really tried to make Leon smaller but I thought he would look slightly odd if  his body was smaller as his head looks bigger with his horns. Not that it matters how tall they became though. As long as they fit into my room, haha!

Will update soon when more progress is done!! ^-^<3 p="">



                                                Luc x Crow ~~~~~~ Luc x Leon     



No comments:

Post a Comment