Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wishlist.

things I wish I would have as gifts *-*

•ted baker perfume
•boots/DM/ankle boots
•nice art supplies (paintbrushes, fine liners, COPICS!, lots of dolls hair and eyes♡)
•would actually like to be brought a doll >3>
•plushies/teddies (jellycat teddies are the cutest!) (I like Pokemon plushies :))
•Jewellery (unique pirate-y items. just imagine if a pirate would wear it then its a yes, :D) ..(I've also also wanted bestf jewellery *gay*|||)
•I like attack on Titan so any merch from theirs :) I really want an AOT hoodie!! :)
•I really love original artwork designed items  from artists. mentioning that I want a phone cover :3 3GS lol
•David Bowie
•Dir en grey/kyo things :D
•Sadie things:3 (I have NO sadie albums despite my kokoro beats for them ;w;)
•anything that makes you're hair bigger!!!
•contact lenses (my prescription:-5.50 both eyes.LOL)
•Rum/generally and alcohol apart from !!!!Red wine!!!!!
•chocolate /food/sweets
•money!!!!! :D
•pirate stuff
•I like skulls
•OmFG someone please buy me a pillow LOL
•nice make-up. I need black eyeshadow and I need a primer :(
I like urban decay :L
•flowers WHY WON'T ANYONE BUY ME ANY :C
•buy me cigarettes ;D
•nice coffee

-into a mixture of punk/vk/osharekei/fairykei/gyarou/plain stylish, um..how do I explain? simple and sharp? :F

-take me in holiday
Thankyou 💗💗💗💗💗~marries and loves you for ever~

No comments:

Post a Comment