Friday 15 November 2013

Set sail~!

hey guys!! ..so I've been quite busy recently and haven't had time to update or work on Cap'n ;w; that's why he took so long to finish~ (or "polish" since IMO my works constantly a WIP.) Anyway- did you hear me right?! YES!! captain is finally done with!!!!!

Firstly, I finished re-making &sewing his jacket in silk. I made part of it a tailcoat which worked out pretty awesomely!! and then I started to re-attach his chains onto the jacket. I also went over the black part of his shirt with silk.
the jacket was the most tiring thing to do.. I looked at sewing machines the other day though and am going to get one when I have the money! \(^o^)/
so I also went to Hobbycraft finally.. XD 

I brought new fabric for Cap'ns bandanna and he also had more hair added as I thought it looked a bit flat -'w'- (ps: did I tell you I re-done his face? his features are much more striking now!)
after this I attached skull-charms to his jacket, fluff & chains around his boots!
for the back of his jacket I added lace to the shoulders, for more effect from the front. I made a lace bow for the back & added a purple rhinestone in the centre ^.^ also, can you notice? I've started to do gold detailing on the edges of the jacket!
made&added buttons to the jacket (&arms)
(this is when I finished and passed out)
added detailing to captains bandanna!! and created soles on his shoes~ which were painted!
(you can see the diff on the boots if you compare the pic below with the similar one further up)
Captain thinks~ finally you can stop removing my head LOL

views from the front and back! ✨


looks like he's being arrested loool
so!! I can work on my next dolly now! this time I think ill do a artwork before I create it. since its meant to be easier that way? o_O 
I do prefer to create from imagination haha XD 
I shall post with teasers when it's done~
see you!!!! 😘



No comments:

Post a Comment